Do you want to secure your home at a lower cost? It’s possible with these wallet-friendly home security systems and gadgets. From complete home systems to indoor/outdoor cameras, these products have you covered.
Your house has quite a lot of expenses, from your heating and air conditioning bills to the dishwasher that breaks down every 5 years. Whatever your budget, you don’t have to compromise on home security. Luckily, you won’t have to with these affordable home security systems and gadgets in 2022.
Related: Which Kitchen Gadgets Should You Buy to Make the Best Drinks This Summer?
You can closely monitor your home for less than $100 with the Wyze Home Monitoring Core Kit. It comes with motion and input sensors and is incredibly easy to set up.
And for front door security, you can’t go wrong with the Kangaroo Doorbell Camera + Chime. It sends motion and ringtone alerts to your phone with recorded footage for just $39.99.
Protect your home and stay within your budget with these security systems and gadgets.
1. The Ring Alarm Pro Home Security System provides complete 24/7 protection against break-ins, floods, fires and freezing for peace of mind.
One of the most popular affordable security systems, the Ring Alarm Pro security system covers your entire home with its Pro base station, keypad, 4 contact sensors, 1 motion detector and 1 alarm range extender . It even has a built-in Wi-Fi 6 router.
Get it for $299.99 on Amazon.
2. The SimpliSafe SimpliCam Security Camera HD Alarm System costs less than $100 and includes 24/7 HD video motion and intrusion alarms.
Check in at home wherever you are with the HD alarm system with SimpliSafe SimpliCam security camera. Priced at less than $100, it shows you free live HD video and audio straight to your devices. Additionally, it also sends motion detection alerts and recognizes human heat signatures.
Get it for $99.99 on Amazon.
3. The Adobe Cam 2 smart indoor and outdoor camera is only $24.99. Its Smart Detect technology recognizes people approaching.
The Abode Cam 2 smart indoor and outdoor camera can monitor your home, inside and out, for less than $25. It captures clips of people approaching and alerts you when that happens. Plus, it offers two-way talk, night vision, and an iP65 weather protection rating, making it one of the most comprehensive and affordable home security systems and gadgets in 2022.
Get it for $24.99 from the official site.
4. The Arlo Chime 2 for Arlo doorbells and cameras adds extra security to your front door with its smart siren and motion notifications.
For less than $50, you can add smart motion and audio notifications to your Arlo Chime 2 for Arlo doorbells and cameras. Plug it into a wall outlet and connect it to your Arlo device via Wi-Fi.
Get it for $49.99 on Amazon.
5. The Ring Alarm Glass Break Sensor monitors your windows and doors for $39.99. It uses AI technology to detect the sound of breaking glass.
If an intruder breaks a window, the Ring Alarm Glass Break Detector will let you know. Its AI technology recognizes the sound of breaking glass up to 25 feet away.
Get it for $39.99 on Amazon.
6. The SimpliSafe Wireless Outdoor Security Camera helps eliminate blind spots in your yard with its 140° field of view for less than $200.
Thanks to its 140° field of vision, the SimpliSafe Wireless Outdoor Security Camera guarantees that you will probably not need additional security cameras in your garden. It shows you faces and license plates clearly with 1080p HD resolution and 8x digital zoom, which is why it’s on our list of the most affordable home security systems and gadgets in 2022.
Get it for $169.99 from the official site.
7. The Kangaroo Doorbell Camera + Chime smart front door camera comes with smart security features like motion alerts for less than $25.
Look no further than the Kangaroo Doorbell Camera + Chime Smart Front Door Camera for an affordable smart doorbell. It costs just $39.99 and sends ringtone and motion triggered alerts with recorded footage to your smartphone. The camera even learns the faces of friends and family.
Get it for $39.99 from the official site.
8. The Wyze Home Monitoring Core Kit has everything you need to protect your home: the hub, keypad, and entry and motion sensors all cost under $100.
You can protect your home for less than $100 with the Wyze Home Monitoring Core Kit. It connects to a professional 24/7 monitoring service for just $4.99/month, and the whole system is homemade – you won’t need any tools or screws. You can even use the sensors to control your smart lights, cameras, outlets, and more.
Get it for $94.97 on Amazon.
9. The SwitchBot Smart Security Indoor Camera only costs $29.99. It monitors specific areas and sends alerts when something goes wrong.
The SwitchBot Security smart indoor camera is on our list of the most affordable home security systems and gadgets you can buy in 2022 because it costs less than $30, sends alerts, and lets you access footage anytime. live. It even has 1080p HD video and a 130° wide-angle lens.
Get it for $29.99 on Amazon.
10. The Cync outdoor smart camera covers your property with its digital swivel. Priced at under $100, it also keeps privacy in mind.
Looking for a reliable and affordable outdoor security camera? Check Cync Outdoor Smart Camera. Its digital pivot captures every incident while corded and battery/solar-powered setups let you choose your optimal setup. Cloud and local storage options ensure your safety.
This gadget is coming soon and will cost $99.99. Learn more about it on the official website.
Protect your home at a price that won’t blow your budget when you opt for these user-friendly security systems and gadgets. Do you own any of these products? Let us know what you think.
Want more Gadget Flow news, reviews, and guides? Follow us on Apple News, Google News, Feedly and Flipboard. If you use Flipboard, you should definitely check out our curated stories. We post 3 new stories every day, so be sure to follow us to stay up to date!
The Flow Daily Digest Gadget highlights and explores the latest tech trends to keep you informed. Want it straight to your inbox? Subscribe ➜